Michael Uy brings 10+ years of experience developing design development designs into full construction documents to Jeffrey Berman Architect which he joined in 2015. He is currently working on the equipment replacement projects at New York-Presbyterian Hospital across three of its campuses and the MRI suite at the Hospital for Joint Diseases, NYU Langone Medical Center. Michael is highy skilled in ArchiCAD 16 and 10, AutoCAD 2004-R14, and Adobe Photoshop. His interests include photography, scale model making, watercolor, marker, acrylic and colored pencil rendering.
• Bachelor of Science in Architecture, May 1998 University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila, Philippines
• Philippine Licensed Architect - Registration No. 14266
• Finished the IDP, on going taking the ARE
• Stagaard & Chao Architects PLLC, Pinehurst, NC 28374
• Pablo R. Antonio, Jr. Design Consultancy Inc., Makati, Philippines
• Smithgroup, Pasig, Philippines
• Concio Architects & Design Associates, Quezon City, Philippines